Social Media Manager
Up to 6 hours per week
- High school diploma
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite or quick design platforms like Canva
- Previous business-related, digital and/or social media experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the sport of baseball
- Friendly, outgoing, self-starting, mature, honest, dependable, disciplined, highly organized, and detail-oriented individual motivated to get work done
- Create and post social media content at least 3 times per week to help generate awareness of the Bad Hop brand and increase merchandise sales
- Monitor social media of our key competitors and report important findings
- Analyze social content performance to see which content is best received
Who We Are
We are a Texas-based, sports apparel company established in 2011. We focus on direct to consumer e-commerce sales and building our brand through grassroots marketing opportunities.
If you are interested, email us with your resume and any other relevant information.